my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Enam Bulan sudah!

I have missed the first 6 month on updating Auni Zahra's milestones.  It's seem like only yesterday i gave birth to her and now she is already 6 month old. It still fresh in my memory, the ups and down that me and Faridz need to cope just to get the title as Mama and Papa. I was extremely scared and hopeless when my doctor informed that i will have the difficulty to get pregnant becoz of the cyst and the retroverted uterus.After three years of waiting which required all the patience, sacrificed all the saving, when through all the painful medical procedures and tawakal..Alhamdulillah..finally we are now got the title as Mama and Papa to Auni Zahra Faridz Amli who was born on 19th July 2010.  

Dear my little Auni Zahra, mama always plan to update your milestones as i hope that will be someday in the future you and me can read this blog together and at that time  mama still can memorize all the single thing that we have been through together. I just want you to know that Mama and Papa have done so many things just to have u..and we will sacrifice everything that life could offer just to make sure you just get the best sayang..
Doa mama agar Auni Zahra membesar dengan sihat sempuna, cerdik berakal, berilmu dan beramal soleh..kamu adalah kesayangan Mama and Papa!










she is growing cheekier each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment