my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ooohhh..munchkin!

My lil Auni now can clap her hand everytime we sing pok amai..amai..she also clap when we say yeaa..yeaa..yeaa..Auni good girl! and she will dance when mama make a sound like..lagu Ahmad Albab..what a bad choice for Auni..but she loves it so much!..and she loves to scratch and hit papa's face..which is not so good. I always tell her not to hit people's face, its not good. For me its not too early to teach her which is good or which bad even some might says that she is too young and never understand. But as her mother i believe that she will understand. And now mama is teaching her how to kiss and how to salam and can't wait to see her progress!

 Not to forget..she now can lift up her bambam and start to learn how to crawl..yeehaa!

 wif cousin Ariessa Sufeeya

 lets go Auni..move forward..don't be scared..i hold your hand ok!

 there are so many interesting things to grab on the floor!

i just found one!










No comments:

Post a Comment