my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The tight Schedule..again!

My mega project has been postponed to middle of July..so the countdown is begun..my weekend will be full with activities..

the weekend schedule:

13-14 June - Dragon boat tournament..im the cheerleader for my hubby..i will spend my weekend at maritime centre Putrajaya

20-21-Doing a little shopping for Hari Raya..location..everywhere and anywhere..

27-28-Balik kampung..Johor..im very homesick!

4-5 July-Family vacation at Melaka

11-12-Family Day at PD

18-19- My personal vacation..hehe..this what i call The Mega Project.

The time is seem so short when we are counting days for something..it like i just dont have enough time to 'Ronggeng'..so this a month period of time should be optimized with meaningful activities..before i need to focus for my self and need to rest for a quite sometime..

No comments:

Post a Comment