my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad Craving!

i was craving to eat Daging Goreng seem it was so long that i avoid to eat the high cabo food..but yesterday i asked mama to cook the Daging Goreng and ate it like i never eat before..

at 10 pm, during the Isya' prayer, i felt a bit dizzy when i stood up from Ruku' and i felt like the floor was moving..i finished my Isya' prayer..proceed to bed and felt the light headache together with neck ache..alamak..i was so worried due it was a sign og high blood pressure..

today i woke up..still with my light headache..and i felt so guilty with my bad craving yesterday..it was ok if i took a small size for the meal..but i admit..it wasn't for yesterday dinner..it was A BAD CRAVING..BAD MAMA..sorry to papa and baby!

2 comments:

  1. suhana ... congrates dh berjaya preggy...

    how to contact u? saya nk wat decision utk wat operation dgn dr hamid.. and would like to ask u something...

    actually i pening nk wat dec to proceed with the ops... coz dr hamid said i'm ru and endo... tapi another dr said i'm pcos and not ru...

    can i have ur contact number?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. suhana... i'm raz... yg post earlier comment ...
    hope u can sms me - 0129103217

    ReplyDelete