my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big Mama Big Baby!


It was not 3 kilos for two weeks..but 4.5 kilos..uppss..sangat terlebih sudah...i went for check up at Annur bangi yesterday..they used the manual weight scale which they claimed that their scale is more accurate than the digital one that is used at Klinik Kesihatan..

My baby is already 2.7 kilos for 35 weeks of pregnancy and my doctor said that the weight is actually for 37 weeks..which is mean that my baby is growing 2 weeks bigger than her actual age..

The doctor said i was ok due to the size of the parents..uppss..me or hubby..or both of us..i believed its both of us..no blame to my precious baby ok!

So mummy n baby..please stay healthy..good food..good rest..doa n tawakal!


No comments:

Post a Comment