my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Kilos..


i was shocked!...i put another kilos..to be exact 3 kg within 2 weeks..actually im not supposed to be shocked as i noticed that my appetite is totally crazy..i am starving instead of craving..everything edible is looks so yummy to me..and my new addiction is food hunting..i just take this thing for granted, even that i know that i should never take anything for granted..especially at my final stage of pregnancy..it just few weeks away and i should stay healthy to avoid any complication during labor..so dear hubby just ignore me when im begging u for the late supper..just serve me with my ammum milk instead of my favorite ribena..i just want to be like my early stage of pregnancy..i was really concerned about my diet..i never forget to take all the vitamins..i did light exercise..but now..i just feel so malas..malas..malas..its time to muhasabah diri!

No comments:

Post a Comment