my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

HECTIC

its been a while..that i havent look to my blog..i was very busy with courses and the non stop meeting for the whole week..im so exhausted..im not even had time for lunch this week..for me there is nothing to stop me to enjoy my mealtime.. i need to eat..but the current workload made it impossible..i didnt cook for the whole week..i was totally flat after came back from work..luckily my hubby is on diet..so he just take a simple food that we can 'tapau' from anywhere..

im suppose to be on leave today as me and family have planned to 'balik kampung' penang..but my family had canceled the plan..so instead to go to Penang yesterday..i will go to my kampung..Johor..today

i just have two available weekend for May..it will be 9-10 May or the end of May..my scheduled is so tight..so i need to plan wisely in order to be with the family on the both side..so the Penang trip will be reschedule to end of May..

There are so many things that need to be settled before June..there will a mega project will be run on June..that require me to free from my daily routine..i will be off for something for a quite sometime..

so May is the month to be damn workaholic..my priority this month is my works..to be sorry to everybody that is affected with my crazy scheduled..my hubby..families and friends 'especially AWIN'-unable to meet up for friday lunch..

hopefully everything will be on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment