my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lonely Mode


Being away from our loved one is truly hurtful..it getting worst if we are not used to this situation..dear hubby is off to china for three weeks seminar..maybe some might says its not so long..but for me its like 1000 years..(exaggeration mode) ...the first few days i just feel ok due to my main concern was his condition. This is his first time doing long distance outstation and my worries was more to what he is going to eat..how he mingles with people he never knows..i was thinking thats all the preparation is enough for him..as i noticed that few things have missed out from my checklist..the clothes..the food..the feeling is like a mommy send her children to kinder garden for a very first time..but when he called me and informed that everything was ok..at first i feel relieved but then i turn to be sad.

Counting days just seem so hard and long as this only 4 days he is away from home..there will be another 2 weeks++ before he returning home..my routine is totally change..i will be at room as early as 7.30pm..no more favorite series to be watched..no more late supper with hubby..no more chit chatting..i just spent my time with books and my baby..currently im 30 weeks pregnant..and my baby bumps i growing bigger n bigger..i can see the baby move actively at this stage..and sometime i can feel that baby will response to me when i talk to her..i also read hubby's itinerary to my baby as i hope that baby will know what papa is going to do the next day..at least this will help me not to think that im alone..

So for this time..i hope that time will flies very fast and my hubby will fly home very soon..i cant wait to wake up on 1th June to fetch my hubby..dear hubby may all your task will be simplified..may u have a great time..and have a safe journey back home..cant wait to see u here sayang..

No comments:

Post a Comment