my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Gentle Reminder

I am in final week of my pregnancy..and my OB has reminded me that the labour will takes place at anytime. Last two days I had mild cramp and followed with strong Brixton Hicks at every 15 minutes.
Since this was my first experienced, it all came with mixed feeling. I was scared but excited as i knew that the waiting was nearly over. After few calls and short reading, i noticed that this was not the real sign so what i did was to remain calm..the pain continued every 15 minutes until i fell asleep and when i woke up the next morning i had strong backache but the cramp has gone..Yesterday i felt so uncomfortable like i was having period pain..so today i decided to start my leave and rest at home..
This morning i still had mild cramps here and there but there still no sign as i referred to the bloodstained or water breaking but i promised to myself not to get panic if anything happen.
I just feel so impatient for labour to start as i can’t wait to see my baby but i keep on telling myself to keep on busy and stay active instead of just sitting and waiting for something to happen.

I just need to enjoy my final moment before i get a title as a MOMMY! The wonderful pregnancy moment is nearly over and it was a special time for me and hubby. Knowing the baby’s development week by week was an exciting period in our live. Being a parent is the most important and responsible role we will ever have. It’s a life time career and i hope that i will be ready to be a great mom.

I hope that everything will be simplified..may Allah bless us with a safe labour and give mommy and baby a good health! AMIN

2 comments:

  1. all the best dear!
    semoga dipermudahkan semuanya..
    dh deliver nnt calling2 la tau..
    x sabar nk jumpa Su Jr.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoits... sungguh lawa sekarang!!!
    Please do upload baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete