my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Home Alone..


This weekend seem so bored to me as my hubby is off to perlis for longboat tournament..this is his new obsession..he went to perlis on thursday night..and i spent the night all alone for the first time..first time at my Putrajaya house..as my mind full with all the creepy feeling..that the 'malam jumaat' and i was home alone for the first time..i just planned to go to 'rumah mak'..but i started to think that..why i must scared with my own place..this is my place..my hubby wont be around all the time..so i started to be more calm..recite a few doa..and hoped that all the creepy feeling will go away..alhamdulillah..its worked!!..then around 11 pm my hubby called..i knew that he worried so much about me..he reminded me to shut off all the windows..locked the doors..so before i went to sleep..i checked all the windows and doors..and what a suprised that my sliding door was widely opened..i not even realize that i spent half of the night with my opened sliding door..it was covered with my curtain..hihi..sorry sayang .you must be angry if u know about this thing..hehe

i went to sleep with all the lights in my house were turned on..what a bright night..i had a peaceful sleep..until 5.00 am..when i got a called..that my first thought was my hubby..but..it wasnt..someone called me and said " sayang saya dah abis keja ni jap lagi nak balik ni..sayang bangunlahh"..what a shocked and i unintentionally yelled to the guys.."wei..apa ni..salah nombor lerr..apa lerr kacau orang pagi2 ni.."upps..sorry..this was due to my other half was still sleeping..

for me this was a great experience..i managed to deal with my own fear..so no matter what.."mind over matters"..chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment