my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Really miss awin..



i do miss my best buddy awin so much..she is pregnant..having a bad morning sickness..losing weight..admitted in the hospital for several times..it almost 2 weeks that i have not hear anything from her..im damn busy..unable to manage even a single call..i just forget..sorry dear

she is a lovely friend..that i can consider as a mirror of me..we share everything as an adult... we are facing the same problem..we are laughing toward the same things..we share all the craziness together

even i have so many wonderful friends that im so grateful..but awin is totally different..she just come to my life when i am having a biggest problem and having the lowest level of confident..i just lost in my own space

she brightened up my life with her full support and concern..she just listened but i felt so relief..she is so genuine..voice out everything that she feel right to me..she just being so true..this what true friend does..

i try my best to call her tomorrow..first thing in the morning..i just hope that she will be just fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment