my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

workout!!..workout!!

its more than a year..that i just sit back and relax..without having any kind of exercises like i used to have during my DPA course..haha..and that the main reason that i put my weight drastically..and everyday i feel that im getting bigger and bigger..and most of my clothes are getting tight..

i try to control my eating habit but its doesnt help so much..so i try to do some workout..but its still on the early stage that i dont expect the quick changing..i have planned so many time to do some exercise on the weekend with my hubby that we usually fail to comply..its really hard to get up early on the weekend..and finally i just do my eyes exercise..sleep..sleep..sleep..hehe..what a bad life style..

but today..after work..me and my buddy munirah..spent our time at kelab tasik..starting with brisk walked then jogged around the tasik..and enjoyed the great view of my office Perdana Putra and Masjid Putra..this area is just about 1.5 km from my house..but i never realize there is a great place that so near to me..i just dont care..

I just lazy to do any outdoor activities..as my DPA courses gave me a bad experienced with all the heavy physical routine..i was tension..depressed..and wasnt enjoy so much during my DPA course..for me the training was really tough..harsh..and crazy..but now..try to look back..and i realized that the course was not so bad..i stay healthy..managed to reduce some weight..and i was so active..day and night..for twenty four seven..haha

So i planned to start the good lifestyle..but it shouldnt be called an obsession..its too much or 'hangat2 taik ayam'..its too bad..just try to start slowly..spend 3 to 4 times a week..with healthy activities..im so inspired with "A Bigger Looser"..they just look much better after the programme..haha..just wish me luck..to munirah..thanks for being a great workout partner even u are not big at all!!





it was so bad..but it was so good..its all mixed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment