my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

langkawi Part 2

This just like a dream come true for my mama as she has been waiting so long..for having a family vacation at Langkawi..it seem nothing for other people as Langkawi is not a so expensive holiday destination..but for my parents only now they have a chance..why..because they have dedicated all their time and money for raising up me and my sister..even when we have grown up..mama and ayah still worry about all the expenses..including our wedding expenses..and now both of their daughters have married..and it seem..that they have released from all commitment toward me and my sister..and they look so happy..and plan to spend the rest of their life..with the great vacation..hopefully me and my sister can fulfil their dreams..nothing much we can do to repay for what they have sacrificed for both of us..just try our best to make them happy..to Liana thanks you so much for the flight tickets..to sayang thanks for the nice stay at Federal Villa..and to mama n ayah thanks a lot for all the makan-makan..sharing is caring..hehe




happy faces

No comments:

Post a Comment