my happiness

my happiness
i just love them more than i love myself!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New books of the month..





I spent the after worked session at Alamanda with munirah..just hanged out together as tomorrow is a public holiday..but we have spotted the book clearance sale at Carrefour..we have stranded at that area for almost one hour and tried to get a few books..the price was so cheap..it only Rm5 per book..its wasn't written by the famous author but its still worth to buy..i managed to grab 3 books and the synopsis is quite interesting..

for next month i plan to get Angel and Demon by Dan Brown if im not mistaken..the same author for The Da Vinci Code..as my colleague Faiz told me that the book is real good..the story is slightly same as The Da Vinci Code..complicated and full with controversy..so im so eager to read this book before watching the movie that will come to cinema very soon..

its totally different from the genre of my favorite book..romance..but now im so tempted to go with the fiction..Faiz( the master of Jedi) and Munirah (Ms Harry Potter/Enid Blyton) im so inspired with your fiction temptation..

No comments:

Post a Comment